Tasks of the role
- Implementing new functionalities in Android SDKs to enable new use cases.
- Keeping track of the new functionalities that successive generations of Android operating systems introduce, and find if they are applicable to us.
- Adopting the best methodologies to develop the Android SDKs
- Ensuring that the SDKs work correctly across a range of devices, and promptly resolve if any issues that are reported by clients.
- Ensuring that the size of the SDK remains as low as possible, while ensuring that code is readable.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field with min. 2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to build application and services on Linux-based systems
- Write efficient, maintainable code for Android application
- Familiar with building RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with building android libraries
- Familiarity with Git / BitBucket / GitHub
- Team player and able to work independently
- Proactive, great interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Experience in AngularJS, React, Vue.js or other frontend frameworks
- Experience in writing Python, Ruby or other scripting languages
- Experience in using or administrating MongoDB
- Experience in Amazon Web Services
- Coding skills of HTML5 and CSS3
- Basic knowledge of machine learning