- Work with other engineers, designers, and product leads to implement features that provide a better user experience while being mindful of performance and accessibility.
- Similarly, proactively identify functions that can be improved, improve the existing frontend mechanism and the quality of the code, and facilitate future development.
- Improve the frontend architecture so that the entire team can easily develop and introduce new functions and change existing functions.
- Developing frontend web applications using TypeScript, React, Redux, Ruby on Rails
- Developing Chrome extensions for recording user actions using TypeScript, React, and Redux
- Developing test execution workers using TypeScript, WebdriverIO, and Puppeteer
- Developing UI component base
- Being able to work in Japan standard time (Working partially in JST can be discussed)
- Over 3 years of development experience using frameworks such as React, Vue.js, Angular
- Modern development experience with Agile or Scrum
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in backend development using modern frameworks
- Experience in E2E test automation with Selenium and Appium
- ISTQB/JSTQB certification
Desired Personality Traits
- A person who can face issues from the user’s point of view and sympathizes
- A person who has a high awareness of design such as usability, accessibility, etc.
¥7 to 12 million annually.
- Coding test
- Technical assignment
- Technical interview + HR interview
- Final interview