We are seeking an experienced and visionary Vice President, Product to lead our product management team and drive the development of our AI-driven software test automation platform. We expect this person to bring a deep understanding of product strategy, a proven track record of successfully launching and scaling innovative products, and a passion for leveraging AI to transform the software testing landscape. This position is an addition to the board.
- Define, communicate and share the product direction and articulate a compelling vision followed by product roadmaps by deeply understanding the market and the company’s business objectives.
- Make sure all the product development contributes to the company’s revenue growth by assessing the impact of each new investment and evaluating the result of the delivery.
- Communicate with customers to understand the burning needs in the market.
- Understand all the competitors and build a competitive landscape where we win.
- Emphasize a commitment to results by introducing performance-based compensation and evaluation metrics customized to the product team to promote individual growth opportunities.
- Form the product team’s organizational strategy, hiring plan, and budget based on the product strategy and vision.
- Lead the team by motivating them with an articulated vision.
- Coach team members on customer interviews, feature prioritization, and any other product management skills.
- Oversee the entire product development lifecycle from concept to launch, ensuring high-quality deliverables.
- Work closely with engineering, design, and QA teams to prioritize features and enhancements.
- Over 10 years of industry expertise, including 5 years in leadership, skilled in defining product vision and strategy and a successful history of launching new products and contributing to business growth.
- Technical understanding of E2E test automation and software testing in general.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing high-level documentation, text-based collaboration, and conducting in-depth verbal communication with internal teams and customers.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
Nice to haves
While not specifically required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience in managing products targeting both Japanese and global markets.
- Business-level Japanese.
15 to 22 million JPY annually.