As a Full Stack Engineer as part of the Beacon Apps and Partnerships team, you are an innovator, as well as a doer who is capable of creating solution content as well as execute on it to enable Customers and Partners on the Beacon Platform. You are also responsible for enabling Partners on Beacon Platform and supporting the growth of their certified developers.
The Beacon Apps and Partnerships team is responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance to our Customer and Partner ecosystem to help accelerate their knowledge, solution design and integrations with Beacon Platform. This role is responsible for managing all technical activities across a specific set of Customers and Partners and will work closely with our Sales, Business Development and Product teams to create comprehensive technical business plans, including identifying, incubating and bringing to market service/solution offerings based on Beacon Platform.
- Work with key System Integrator / Solutions Partners to build out their Beacon capabilities and solutions to grow their business and drive direct / indirect revenue for Beacon Platform Inc.
- Lead technical discussions and solution deep dives with Consulting Partners on the value Beacon can provide to their clients.
- Engage with product owners, engineering leads, and other technical leads both internally as well as externally to share technology roadmaps, demonstrate the latest innovations at Beacon, and define a solution strategy to expand the partnership revenue at Beacon Platform Inc.
- Plan and participate in quarterly business reviews
- Provide oversight, guidance, and assistance during the Partnership and Customer Sales process to ensure mutual success in joint opportunities.
- Educate the Sales, Marketing and Business Development team on key Partner solutions and capabilities.
- Serve as an advocate for key Partner accounts and identify areas for Partnership Sales
- Develop and execute enablement plans for Partners
- Influence Beacon Platform product direction and priorities
- Create technical content (reference applications, pov, poc, demos, etc.) to show Partners how to implement specific use cases or best practices
- Help improve Beacon’s products, working with product teams to address customer feedback, or if necessary, getting your hands dirty and building solutions yourself
- 5+ years of development experience with at least two or more years in Python
- Familiarity with AWS, and other modern cloud platforms
- Experience working with Customers and/or Partners in a customer facing solution development role.
- Experience with scoping, defining and building solutions with large enterprise customers
- Experience in taking an end-to-end business process and designing the appropriate API integrations for desired business value outcomes
- An empathetic, collaborative, communicative, and consultative work style
- Experience supporting large enterprise Customers
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Intellectual curiosity, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to think on your feet and dive into helping our Customers and Partners with their technical issues
- Be comfortable talking about technical concepts and explaining how they work, both from a product feature and API architecture perspective
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Hands-on experience with SecDb at Goldman Sachs, Athena at JP Morgan or Quartz at Bank of America Merrill Lynch