beBit’s flagship SaaS product is USERGRAM, which analyzes individual user behavior and is used to create business plans and marketing strategies.
Currently, more than 130 corporations use USERGRAM to analyze the behavior from a user base of over a billion people, and these numbers are rapidly growing.
Because of USERGRAM’s growth, the complexity surrounding scaling it is a constant challenge. The backend processing of all the user behavior data, consisting of hundreds of millions of user sessions annually, imposes a significant challenge with respect to the design of its data structures, architecture, and domain logic.
Half of our engineering department is non-Japanese, and if you’re currently overseas but looking to relocate to Japan we welcome you to join us.
We only require basic Japanese skills (equivalent to JLPT N5) to begin with. We’ll provide you with Japanese lessons, and as your Japanese abilities improve, you’ll use a mix of English and Japanese to communicate internally.
Our response to COVID-19
We’ve moved to working fully remotely during this crisis. After the state of emergency declaration is lifted, though we’ll no longer be fully remote, we plan to continue working remotely to some degree.
While we’re continuing to recruit people already living in Japan, we’ve stopped recruiting the people who are living overseas until the situation settles down.
About the position
Our Frontend Engineers use TypeScript and Vue.js to shape our application’s UI & UX.
You should have:
- Experience in web application front-end development
It would be nice if you have:
- Knowledge of general web-based full-stack SaaS system development, including relational and NoSQL database experience
- Experience developing SPA using React.js or Vue.js
- CSS design experience based on ECSS and SMACCS
- Development experience using HTML5 WebSockets
- Design experience using Adobe XD
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a sense for User Friendly UI and Design Language
- Creates mockups and prototypes rapidly
- Develops products that can be used globally
- Has not only have technical skills, but can also relate to our vision for USERGRAM
- Discovers product issues themselves and proposes improvements
- Has an interest in the design of the whole service, including the working with other teams
- Communicates with team members and shares knowledge about services and technologies
- Eliminates technical debt and makes small improvements on a regular basis