We are in the planning process for transitioning our core app from React Native to native Android and iOS apps. You will get the chance to make impactful suggestions and participate to the app rewrite from scratch in collaboration with our senior Android engineer. In addition we also have a smaller iOS app that will require occasional maintenance.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Problem-solve and adapt to changing priorities and technologies in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in weekly engineering meetings and product meetings
- Be responsible of your features impact on reliability, security and scalability
- Be proactive and give your professional input to the rest of the team
- At least one year of development experience on iOS (Swift)
- Knowledge of and experience with standard libraries, frameworks, and build tools
- Knowledge of and experience with UI/UX design and development (custom views, interaction, etc.)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- English (business level or higher) is a must
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Unit test and UI test experience for iOS
- iOS application architecture knowledge
- Experience working with Agile methodology
Yearly total salary will depend on skills and qualifications, but is around 5.5M JPY (includes biannual fixed bonus). We also offer an incentive bonus (2 times/year if applicable), remote work allowance, and stock options.