About Crowd Cast
Crowd Cast is a Tokyo based Fintech startup. Our quest is to build applications that simplify and take the pain out of business processes. Staple, our core product, is an payment management solution to simplify payment process between company and employees.
We are looking for people with an innovative and proactive mindset, seeking to thrive in a fast-moving, international environment.
- Flex-time with core time of 11:00~15:00, with a working day of 8 hours plus 1 hour lunch
- Remote work
- 20 paid holidays/year, in addition to national holidays
About the position
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team to lead development of our partner applications. Please note this position requires Business to Native level Japanese.
Skills & Requirements
- 2-3+ years experience in project management
- Ability to be the communication bridge between our partners and internal development team
- External client project management experience
- Experience with Agile software development process (Scrum or Kanban)
- Experience creating software spec requirements, wireframes, storyboards, etc
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Slack, Github, etc
- Business level English
- Business to Native level Japanese required