As a QA Engineer, you’ll test current and upcoming features and products to identify deficiencies, define and implement QA planning strategies and best practices, identify key product quality metrics and collect data, prepare and present reports to the rest of the team, participate in monthly engineering meetings and product meetings, and be proactive and give your professional input to the rest of the team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with end-to-end UI testing, automated testing, and other testing processes
Nice to have
While these aren’t required, please tell us if you any of the following.
- Mobile (iOS/Android software/device) testing experience
- Knowledge of AWS and Heroku
- Working experience with Ruby on Rails and/or React Performance testing, profile and tuning Knowledge/experience with Google analytics * Experience outsourcing/managing QA activities
- Annual compensation: Around 5.5M JPY (includes 2 fixed bonus)
- Commuting allowance