About Crowd Cast
Crowd Cast is a Tokyo based Fintech startup. Staple, our core product, is a payment management solution to simplify the payment process between a company and its employees. We are looking for people with an innovative and proactive mindset, seeking to thrive in a fast-moving, international environment.
We try to maintain a startup culture, such as flexible working hours, with the option to occasionally work remotely. The team is international and multicultural. Our office is part of a shared workspace located in the financial district of Tokyo. We value the quality of our code putting emphasis on code reviews and testing.
- Flex-time with core time of 11:00~15:00, with a working day of 8 hours plus 1 hour lunch
- Remote work (1~2 days a week)
- 20 paid holidays/year, in addition to national holidays
- Health insurance & pension
Our response to COVID-19
Since before COVID-19, we had a policy of allowing remote work one to two days per week. With COVID-19, for the time being, we’ve transitioned to full remote. As we had existing infrastructure to support remote work, the transition went quite smoothly. Even after the state of emergency is lifted, we will keep working remotely until we feel it’s safe enough to return to the office.
Because we’re currently opperating fully remotely, all interviews will obviously conducted via video conference as well.
About the position
For this position, we are looking for people who are already residents of Japan.
- Build & maintain core product
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Adapt to changing priorities and technologies in a fast-paced environment Participate in scheduled engineering meetings and product meetings
- Develop features and refactor the application through test driven development Be proactive and give your professional input to the rest of the team
Skills & Qualifications
- English (Business Level)
- Minimum 2 years of experience with mobile development in React Native
- Experience with native iOS or native Android development
- Understanding of Mobile UI & UX industry standards
- Experience with App Store / Google Play release process
- Experience with REST API
- Fundamentals with git, npm
Nice to have
- Can use photoshop / sketch
- Experience with TestFlight / Google Beta / Microsoft AppCenter
- Knowledge of Swift/Objective C or Java/Kotlin
- Experience with graphql (Relay / Apollo)
- Performance testing, profile and tuning
- Google analytics
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Yearly total salary : Around 5.5M JPY (includes 2 fixed bonuses)
- Commuting expense support