As a Backend Engineer (Golang), you will be responsible for designing and implementing efficient and scalable systems, building and maintaining our core services, and collaborating with cross-functional teams. You will be an integral part of our web-based game platform as the G123 platform grows its portfolio of games and expands globally.
- Design and implement backend services using Go and related technologies
- Write clean, maintainable, efficient and scalable code
- Collaborate with other team members to identify and solve complex problems
- Participate in code reviews and ensure adherence to development best practices
- Contribute to the development of our technical roadmap and architecture
- Fluency or understanding of Go programming
- Understanding of database systems (RDBMS or NoSQL)
- Can use Docker and Kubernetes for application development and deployment
- Self-driven to solve problems
- Good communication, teamwork, inter-team collaboration
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience in Golang projects development
- Database system development experience
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment
- Can adapt to fast-paced coding and sprints
Your compensation will be determined based on your experience as well as the whole interview process. Our salary range is as follows:
- Level 1: 6-9M JPY
- Level 2: 8-12M JPY
- Level 3: 10-33M JPY
The first level is for individual contributors (junior positions), while the last level is for senior and management positions.