As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the company’s advertising market, game operations related to advertising, budget optimization, user acquisition, and growth of data analysis with Python/SQL to provide solutions to core business problems. You will be working closely with various business departments as the G123 platform grows its portfolio of games and expands globally.
- Providing data insight to business reports and guide business growth
- Analyzing trends and influence decisions by combining micro and macro market analysis
- Implementing continuous improvements
- Proficiency in Python, SQL
- Familiar with AB testing
- Ability to extract, organize and analyze data
- Proficiency in using various statistical methods for complex data processing
- Proficiency in using BI tools such as tableau
- Good verbal and teamwork skills
- Conversational Japanese abilities
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Background in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics
- Experience in user growth and advertising business
- Experience in a consulting firm
Your compensation will be determined based on your experience as well as the whole interview process. Our salary range is as follows:
- Level 1: 6-9M JPY
- Level 2: 8-12M JPY
- Level 3: 10-33M JPY
The first level is for individual contributors (junior positions), while the last level is for senior and management positions.