As a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer, you will be responsible for optimizing business-decision-making processes and business effectiveness. You will help the company develop state-of-the-art machine learning models and strategies to speed up the game localization and enhance user experience. Together with our Data team, you will be an integral part of transforming CTW to a data- and AI-driven company.
- Build in-game gift package recommendation system and tools, leveraging machine learning technology
- Understand product objectives and user behavior to apply ML algorithms to optimize gift bundle generation models and improve the production experience
- Work with cross functional teams to grow our video game business in global markets
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Experience in software development through hands on coding in a general purpose programming language
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, data mining or other related areas
- Strong analytical and coding skills
- Good communication, teamwork, inter-team collaboration
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience from a large-scale internet business
- Experience in bundle recommendation
- Adaptable to fast-paced startup environment
- Passion about technologies and solving challenging problems
Your compensation will be determined based on your experience as well as the whole interview process. Our salary range is as follows:
- Level 1: 6-9M JPY
- Level 2: 8-12M JPY
- Level 3: 10-33M JPY
The first level is for individual contributors (junior positions), while the last level is for senior and management positions.