As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be bringing in expertise and suggesting innovative ideas and solutions. You will focus on our gaming platform G123 or in-house tools, working mainly with React, to ensure a smooth user and employee experience. You will be working closely with the marketing department to increase the number and quality of users.
- Overseeing and ensuring successful coding and design of frontend features
- Development and maintenance of our G123 platform to handle users, payment, links to social networks etc.
- Development and maintenance of several in-house tools for our employees and content provider
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a closely related computer technical field
- 5+ years in web frontend development/ frontend engineering
- React.js or other modern web development framework
- Can build complex layouts with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and HTML
- Server-side programming with Node.js
- Can diagnose and prevent performance and optimization problems
- Designs monolithic and micro frontend architectures
- Good communication, teamwork, inter-team collaboration
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- PWA, Web Payments, Web Authentication API (WebAuthn), FedCM
- WebSocket API (WebSockets), Web APIs, Local Storage
- Kubernetes (K8s)
- Experience in a startup environment
- Can adapt to fast-paced coding and sprints
Your compensation will be determined based on your experience as well as the whole interview process. Our salary range is as follows:
- Level 1: 6-9M JPY
- Level 2: 8-12M JPY
- Level 3: 10-33M JPY
The first level is for individual contributors (junior positions), while the last level is for senior and management positions.