We are seeking highly experienced DevOps platform engineers who are responsible for improving the deployment and delivery of applications and services for our new Identity and Access Management product. We hope to enhance the value of our collaboration software with the new product and allow our customers to experience better teamwork.
To achieve very high availability and conform to various regulations, we use multiple regions of Google Cloud to host the new product.
Among other technologies, we use Google’s managed Kubernetes and load balancers heavily. For example, we develop custom Kubernetes controllers to automate complicated deployment processes.
As a staff DevOps platform engineer, you will work with our software development teams to design and implement a highly automated and continuous integration and delivery system for their deliverables. You will also be responsible for monitoring the service and responding to their incidents, managing costs on cloud resources, and mentoring other DevOps engineers.
- Design and implement automated and continuous integration and delivery system for our product with good documents and tests
- Review other engineers’ design and code. If necessary, mentor other DevOps engineers.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product designers, and architects
- Create processes to monitor and respond to incidents
- Monitor and manage costs on cloud resources
- Analyze and reduce security risks in our systems and practices
- 10+ years of experience working in development roles in software engineering
- Hands-on and professional experience using Kubernetes
- You must be able to co-develop custom Kubernetes controllers in Go
- Hands-on and professional experience using cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Knowledge and experience in building multi-stage, multi-regional, multi-environment (dev/staging/production) CI/CD pipelines
Nice to haves
While not specifically required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience with Google Cloud services including Cloud Spanner and Cloud Load Balancing
- Experience with Istio and gRPC
- Knowledge of OAuth2, OIDC, SCIM, and SAML
11 to 13 million JPY annually.