We’re looking for software engineers to expand our grocery delivery business. We’re building a system that uses personal shoppers to deliver directly from supermarkets in as little as 30 minutes.
In this position, you’ll use Ruby 3 and Ruby on Rails 6, along side MySQL, Elasticsearch, and Docker. We deploy to AWS.
- Modeling of EC business processes
- Development of an algorithm for optimizing delivery routes
- Web API development with Ruby on Rails
- Crawler development (in any language)
- Creating a search engine using Elasticsearch
- Learning from actual operations and product management using the PDCA cycle
- Fast-paced development as required for a new business team
- Web API development experience
- DB design experience
- Ruby on Rails application developement experience (at least 1 years of working experience)
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- E-Commerce business knowledge
- AWS knowledge
- Cloud native architecture design capability
The base range for this position is 6 to 9 million yen, though depending on your skill and experience, it may be possible to go higher than this.