As a UX Designer, you’ll help us design our web and mobile apps together with our engineers, taking initiative on how our applications look.
We care about incorporating and evaluating the trends overseas in our apps and we hope that you’re keeping an eye out for new trends and design patterns as well. Always striving to grow as a person and as a professional is something that our team is keen on and we hope that you share in this as well.
Your position will entail tasks such as
- Grooming & planning user stories & features with PM and the rest of the team
- Doing field research together with customers and PM
- Designing, prototyping, sketching
- Planning and implementing user evaluation strategies
- Helping out with recruiting and onboarding new members
As this position will be for an member of our team, we ask that you fulfill the following requirements:
- Native proficiency in Japanese, or JLPT N1 or N2.
- Past projects, private or in school, showcasing your passion and skills
We would also like to see experience with any of the following:
- Actual project experience relating to UX/UI
- Experience with Graphical Design
- Experience with designing for Web and Mobile
- Has been involved in shipping apps and iterating
- Experience with processes such as Lean UX
- Understands the concepts behind design patterns such as Material Design and Atomic Design