We are looking for an engineer to develop the client application of xpression camera for windows in order to deliver a great experience to our users. In this position, your primary focus will be to maintain and build new features for our xpression camera.
In this role, you’ll:
- Design and implement the xpression camera windows app to add features and fix bugs.
- Design interface of the frontend of the app
- Render and drive 3D models.
- Understand product goals and feature requests and translate them into working software
- Support team members through code review and architecture decisions
- Handle refactorings with both bravery and care
- 3+ years experience developing with C++
- 2+ years experience developing with win forms and C#
- General knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experience developing with cmake
- Experience developing in a team using GitHub
- Living in Japan
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Fluency in Japanese
- Willingness to learn new technologies without hesitation
- A passion for type safety and referential transparency
- Proficiency with C++/CLI
- Proficiency with OpenCV, OpenGL/DirectX
- Experience in mac app development with swift
- Experience with CI/CDr
The salary range is 6 - 9 million JPY annually.