HENNGE is a leading cloud security provider, with their flagship product HENNGE One having more than 3 million users. They are looking to increase their global talent, both by hiring full time engineers, and by providing internships for university students and recent grads. As their official language is English, no Japanese ability is required.
HENNGE's founder is highly technical, and so it has a strong developer culture. They believe in adopting new technology, even if it is immature, as learning from failure will help them build the best products for their customers. Diversity is a core value for them, as it fosters an environment that encourages innovation and learning through open discussion of new ideas. They focus on being productive, rather than working long hours, and so there isn't a culture of overtime.
About the position
You will join our Digital Intelligence Team. Our main mission is to build our internal systems to consolidate our client data, by using various cloud services and developing necessary modules/applications.
- Experience with ETL configuration.
- Experience with RDB and SQL.
- Experience with construction or maintenance of data flow on AWS, or other cloud services.
- Experience of using Python
- Fluent Japanese (N1)
- Experience of using cloud services such as G Suite, Office365, Salesforce, Slack, Zendesk and AWS.
- Experience with using APIs usage of the above cloud services.
- Experience with system operation that involves log management and periodical job management.
- Experience with data analysis.
10:00 - 19:00 with flextime (includes 1 hour lunch break, core hours between 11:00 - 16:00)
4.5 - 6 million JPY annually, reassessed once a year (inclusive of bonus paid twice annually).
4 days of summer holiday and New Years holiday (Dec. 29 - Jan. 3) in addition to paid annual leave
Commuting allowance, employment insurance, industrial injury insurance, health insurance, welfare pension insurance and employee stock ownership plan