We’re currently looking for a senior Go engineer to join our fast-paced growing team.
- Design, develop, and maintain innovative features based on business needs
- Design scalable and fault-tolerant architecture in a distributed cloud deployment
- Ensure high quality deliverables by maintaining CI/CD, writing solid tests, and concise documentation
- Improve team synergy and mentor junior engineers
- Communicate with Design, Product Management and Customer Success teams
- 3 years of experience with Go backend development
- Strong background building scalable web applications in Go
- Ability to mentor junior engineers and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Ability to automate deployments via CI/CD pipelines
- Understand the importance of clean code and software documentation
- Business level English (Japanese is NOT required)
- Fit with open source and hacker culture
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience building large-scale distributed systems
- Deep experience with AWS
- Knowledge of security-related concepts and technologies
- Deep knowledge of Linux environment
- Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field
- Team leadership experience
6.5 to 10 million JPY annually.