We are looking for someone who can help our team of engineers to develop both backend and frontend system requirements. Our team has been expanding rapidly in recent years, so someone who loves to work in a fast-paced environment would be preferred. Your primary focus is to maintain and build new features for our products in Node.js & React, particularly for our new online crane game service TokyoCatch.
- Understand product goals and feature requests and translate them into working software
- Support team members through code review and architecture decisions
- Write tests that validate the stability and correctness of implementations
- Handle refactorings with both bravery and care
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience developing Web applications
- Knowledge of RESTful concepts, API development, and web services integration
- Strong testing methodology with Jest, Cypress, Mocha or similar.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technology (e.g: GraphQL, Ruby, etc.)
- Efficient time management skill
Nice to have
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile development team
- Development experience with TypeScript
- DevOps experience managing cloud infrastructure and/or IoT devices