We are looking for someone who can help our team of engineers to develop both backend and frontend system requirements. Our team has been expanding rapidly in recent years, so someone who loves to work in a fast-paced environment would be preferred. Your primary focus is to maintain and build new features in Ruby on Rails, while sharing and contributing to our culture of continuous learning.
- Understand product goals and feature requests and translate them into working software
- Support team members through code review and architecture decisions
- Write tests that validate the stability and correctness of implementations
- Handle refactorings with both bravery and care
Skills And Qualifications
- 2+ years of full-stack Rails development experience
- Strong testing methodology with RSpec or similar.
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies, such as React or Vue
- Strong understanding of OOP and/or functional programming
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new technology (e.g: GraphQL, Node.js, etc.)
- Efficient time management skill
Nice to have
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile development team
- Development experience with TypeScript
- DevOps experience managing cloud infrastructure and/or IoT devices