We’re a fast-growing SaaS B2B startup building a data integration cloud service that makes it exceedingly easy to integrate and process data in preparation for analytics. With Integrate.io, our customers do not need to write code, install or maintain anything, it’s all taken care of by our platform. Serving the intersection of the hottest trends in technology today: Big Data & Cloud, we help customers unlock their data to run their business more efficiently and effectively.
If you like a fast paced, highly creative, international and dynamic environment to maximize your talents and expand your experience, then we might be the place for you.
Headquartered in the US, expanding into Japan
We’re a high-growth company, headquartered in the US. We’ve recently opened a Japan office, where we’ve already brought on nine Japan-based developers. We communicate in English, so no Japanese ability is needed.
Our response to COVID-19
We’re still attending the office as normal, while following the standard COVID-19 safety precautions.
About the position
As a Software Engineer, you will play a key technical leadership role, driving design, implementation and delivery. You will be able to communicate your ideas and provide thought leadership across the team. You will actively mentor others through code and design reviews, helping the team learn best practice.
This is a backend position, where you’ll touch components working in many different languages and frameworks, including Ruby on Rails, Python & Django, Node & TypeScript, PHP, and Java.
- 2+ years of professional experience in commercial or web-scale system software development and delivery in any of these frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Python & Django, Node & TypeScript, PHP or Java.
- Business level English (Japanese is not required)
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Passionate about technical leadership and mentoring
- Passionate about perfecting the craft of software development
- Strong verbal, written, and design communication skills
- Experience in agile enterprise-scale software development
- Degree in CS or other related technical field
- Experience with Amazon Web Services & Linux