We seek a well-experienced Unity engineer to join our core team and help bring our new ideas to life, surprising the world together. This position can involve all elements of product development, from 0 to 1.
- Help guide or lead cross-disciplinary dialogs to drive features from the initial concept of our new product to completion.
- Demonstrate expertise/ownership in major areas of the codebase.
- Collaborate closely with the executive, project manager, and design team.
- Mentor, motivate, and inspire junior engineers.
- 4+ years of Unity experience (can include working on hobby projects)
- 1+ years experience as team lead
- Experience in creating native iOS and Android applications using Unity within the last 4 years
- Experience in integrating external APIs (Server-side) within applications
- Conversational Japanese ability (some team members aren’t fluent at English yet)
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Familiarity with platforms such as AppStore / Google Play
- Knowledge of TypeScript and Node.js
- Experience in implementing functions that work with servers
- Experience in developing communication systems in standard web technologies, such as streaming services and network games
- Development experience with a team of 3 members or more especially communicating with product design, product manager, and business development team members
7.5 to 15 million JPY annually.