JMAG is software for electromagnetic simulation and design. Developed in Japan since 1983 it is now used in industries and universities world-wide and is used by all of the top Japanese automotive companies for analysis and simulation of electromagnetic devices.
The growth in electric and hybrid vehicles has increased demand for analysis tools while new platforms such as cloud based simulation has created new opportunities in an expanding field. To meet the challenges of this expanding market the JMAG team is looking for highly motivated people to join our growing team. We are open to relocate candidates who are not yet based in Japan.
About the position
We are looking for experienced software engineers to join the user interface development team. The role will include the creation of specifications as well as development, debugging and testing of the application. The user interface part of JMAG is implemented in C++ with the Qt framework and has both Windows and Linux versions.
- At least three years of experience developing commercial software using an object-oriented programming language
- Basic and in-depth design experience of software programming
Desired skills and experience
- Commercial software development experience using C++
- Educational background in science or engineering
- Ability to work within a team to accomplish goals
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills