In this position, you’ll improve productivity of the entire organization and move the business forward by taking wide range of ownership.
- As a Senior Engineer
- Be role model of a Software Engineer with a professional conduct and open door support policy. Mentoring should be an integral part of your demeanour.
- Lead design of a system or a feature based on the extensive knowledge of the product, features, workflows and organizational matters.
- Join, lead and participate in the team by taking charge of all aspects of an engineering role including delivery and the quality of work.
- Take full ownership of the system such as maintaining high availability of the system. keeping the code clean, monitoring actively and constantly trying to improve the routine standards.
- Have a strong craftsmanship: An engineer should try to improve their software always, to avoid breaking the quality of the software.
- Write and maintain scalable software source code with solid understanding of automated test codes, software design principles and latest language features and libraries.
- Join the activities of improving software quality.
- As a backend engineer
- Design and develop a feature with a well designed API interface by having discussions with the client (frontend and mobile) members, simple and loosely coupled module and database schema.
- Empathize with Missions, Visions, and Values of KabuK Style
- Empathize with having wider or various responsibilities at one time by quickly learning a new thing practically.
- Proficiency in backend application coding and design with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Extensive experience in managing projects and leading a team
- Extensive experience and knowledge of debugging and software testing.
- Experience in using Git and Github for team developments
- Experience: 8 - 15 years
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience with developing large scaled products
- Experience in building blockchain based applications.
- Enthusiasm in a start-up culture
- Experience with Travel industry
9.5 to 15 million JPY annually.