In this position, you’ll build scalable frontend applications to maintain and maximize business growth by understanding the domains and implementing your technical expertise in diverse environments.
- As a Senior Engineer
- Be role model of a Software Engineer with a professional conduct and open door support policy. Mentoring should be an integral part of your demeanour.
- Lead design of a system or a feature based on the extensive knowledge of the product, features, workflows and organizational matters.
- Join, lead and participate in the team by taking charge of all aspects of an engineering role including delivery and the quality of work.
- Take full ownership of the system such as keeping the code clean, monitoring actively and constantly trying to improve the routine standards.
- As a mobile engineer
- Work closely with UX/UI designers, product managers, and backend engineers to develop interactive UI experiences.
- Design and define APIs with backend engineers to optimise applications.
- Develop and maintain components for internal engineers to improve productivity.
- Interact with customers and propose ideas of UI design improvement.
- Empathise with Missions, Visions, and Values of KabuK Style
- Proficiency in mobile application coding and design with Swift for iOS or Kotlin for Android
- Extensive experience and knowledge of debugging and software testing.
- Communication with Product Managers, UX/UI Designers to incorporate user requirements on frontend.
- Experience in using Git and Github for team developments
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience with developing large scaled products
- Enthusiasm in a start-up culture
- Proactive behaviour that challenges assumptions from Product Managers and Designers by being receptive to user feedback.
- Experience with Travel industry
- Japanese abilities
7 to 12 million JPY annually.