In this position, you’ll build innovative and globally competitive products and features which drive the market.
- Be a role model of a Product Manager with a professional conduct and open door support policy. Mentoring should be an integral part of your demeanour.
- Lead a product development with a full ownership by deep understanding of the market, the business model, customers and their pains and product features with solid skills examined in a field.
- Guide decisions by data on top of self-analysis and visualization.
- Collaborate with engineers and designers closely to deliver values to customers by utilizing common knowledge and language with them.
- Take full ownership of the product being served properly by responding inquiries from customers and leading to solve incidents when they happen.
- Empathize with Missions, Visions, and Values of KabuK Style
- Product development experience (7+ years)
- Software engineering experience (5+ years)
- Experience working with engineers, sales, and other stakeholders to drive projects forward.
- Experience in creating and managing metrics and quantitative analysis.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience with developing large scaled products
- Enthusiasm in a start-up culture
- Proactive behaviour that challenges assumptions from Stakeholders and Designers by being receptive to user feedback.
- Experience with Travel industry
8 to 12 million JPY annually.