We are looking for engineers comfortable working with the full-stack. You will primarily work with Ruby, building out features using Ruby on Rails and Typescript with Vue.js. As our platform is growing rapidly, you will help us build our platform to handle payments on a global scale.
As an engineer you will work collaboratively with the team, to define features and architectures, and then implement them in code. You will also provide constructive feedback through code reviews, as well as architect discussions.
Our ideal candidate has experience working with large web applications. They will know how to build reliable, scalable, and performant web applications. Testing and code quality are also extremely important to us, so having a strong knowledge of testing and the different testing types is required.
- Support team members through code review and architecture discussions
- Write tests that validate the stability and correctness of implementations
- Handle refactorings with both bravery and care
- Experience with building performant and scalable APIs, including DB performance
- Experience with integrating with third party APIs in a secure and fault tolerant manner
- Strong understanding of OOP programming languages and patterns
6,000,000 - 8,000,000 yen / year
Includes (rough estimate of) profit share. Based on experience and skill level.
6 to 8 million JPY annually.