We are looking for senior engineers comfortable working with full-stack. You will primarily work with Ruby, building out features using Ruby on Rails and Typescript with Vue.js. As our platform is growing rapidly, you will help us build our platform to handle payments on a global scale.
As a senior developer you will need to work with our business analysts to define requirements and convert that into a usable architecture to discuss with colleagues. As hiring and supporting new developers is important to us you will be expected to be able to mentor junior developers, and work with them to improve their core skills.
Our ideal candidate has experience working with large web applications. They will know how to build reliable, scalable, and performant web applications. Testing and code quality are also extremely important to us, so having a strong knowledge of testing and the different testing types is required.
- Understand product goals and feature requests and translate them into working software
- Support team members through code review and architecture discussions
- Write tests that validate the stability and correctness of implementations
- Mentor junior developers and help them grow their skills
- Handle refactorings with both bravery and care
- Experience with building performant and scalable APIs, including DB performance
- Experience with integrating with third party APIs in a secure and fault tolerant manner
- Experience and understanding of common web exploits and how to mitigate them
- Generalist (T-shaped developer), able to jump between frontend and backend code
- Strong understanding of OOP programming languages and patterns
8 to 11 million JPY annually.
Includes (rough estimate of) profit share. Based on experience and skill level.