Ensure the security and quality of a wide range services and products developed by LINE and group companies. Platforms and technologies include Web, mobile, desktop, IoT, Fintech, and more.
- security consulting at the planning and design stage
- security testing and risk assessment
- abuse analysis and prevention
- LINE Security Bug Bounty operation
LINE Application Security Team Profile
- We strive to perform most security tasks in-house, and employ security engineers full-time.
- Security engineers get full access to source code, and can communicate directly with developers and product owners.
- Security engineers are free to choose and build their tools: we employ both open source, commercial, and in-house security tools and solutions.
- We value speed, efficiency, and direct communication. High-overhead risk and vulnerability reporting is generally unnecessary.
- We support and encourage OSS contributions, CTF participation, journal publishing and conference participations in the fields of computer security and science.
- software engineering experience
- contributions to OSS projects, especially related to security
- high-profile CTF participation
- presentations and publications in the fields of computer security
- Experience in of the following
- design, development, or security review of large-scale software systems
- security testing and vulnerability reporting for Web, mobile, or IoT applications/devices
- large-scale log analysis and pattern/anomaly detection
An edge to have
- Fintech or blockchain-related development or security testing experience
Ability to communicate in English or Japanese. Bilinguals welcome.