You will be developing web applications in collaboration with planners, designers, and server-side engineers, providing your perspectives and recommendations as a web development specialist to enhance the user experience of our services. You will also be improving the performance and UX of our global services by considering the situation of relevant markets, including their mobile network connectivity.
Example of services you will be developing
- LINE NEWS, LINE LIVE, LINE Part Time Jobs, LINE STORE, LINE GIFT, LINE POINT CLUB, LINESchedule, and other family services
- Management consoles for businesses such as the LINE Official Account Manager
- React, Vue.js, and more
- GitHub Enterprise
See our development blog for examples of the kind of things we work on..
- Experience in developing web applications for PCs and smartphones
- Knowledge of accessibility, usability, and security
- Business level Japanese (Interviews and daily work for this position will be conducted in Japanese)
- Experience in developing systems for advertising business, focusing on usability
- Experience in developing native applications for iOS, Android, or other operating system
- Experience using server-side language such as Java and Perl
- Have contributed to an OSS or have been active in OSS communities
- Eager to explore new technologies and share knowledge