We have multiple on-premise IT infrastructure sites with over 50,000 servers and 3Tbps internet traffic worldwide.
A wide variety of applications are being deployed on the infrastructure everyday and there are more than 2,700 developers in over 10 locations worldwide.
With this scale of infrastructure and developers, Learning and operating cost is too high for developers to deploy their applications with awareness of the infrastructure and its configuration.
We, infrastructure software engineers, are responsible for building and operating the platform which enables it to connect applications and infrastructure seamlessly using software techniques and methods.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for quality management of our private cloud platform “Verda”.
- Quality management for the cloud service based on the OpenStack.
- Reviewing planning documents and service specifications to identify improvements and provide timely, meaningful feedback.
- Build a test plan for new and existing projects and performing test activities based on the plan to ensure quality and reliability.
- Reporting improvements and defects, and perform through regression testing when issues are resolved.
- Design, develop and execute automation test and test tools for UI and API tests.
- Monitoring system/service, identifying quality issues, and drive corrective actions to improve or resolve them.
- Surveying the latest trends and studying new technology in order to resolve current testing limitations.
- Develop and apply QA process and facilitating stakeholders to understand, learn, and follow the QA process.
- Have knowledge in software testing.
- Be able to analyze, design and execute tests based on the ISTQB test process.
- Have experience or knowledge in IT infrastructure or cloud infrastructure.
- Have experience in risk-based quality management activities
- Have experience in implementing test automation.
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- At least 5-years experience in software QA.
- Cloud Experience (OpenStack)
- Have experience in implementing test automation by using like tools Selenium, Robot framework.
- Have experience CI/CD tools like Jenkins/CircleCI.
- Programming skills in Python and/or Java.
- Ability to execute non-functional testing.