A QA Engineer is responsible for ensuring quality is built early on by working closely with the software engineers (SWEs) and unleashing their potential to achieve quality by following testing best practices. Additionally, achieving the best quality of software products by debugging them through the use of systematic tests. This includes developing and writing automated tests, defining test processes, creating software test plans and programs for testing. The QA engineer also analyzes and writes test standards and procedures, maintaining documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of the software.
The engineer analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. In case of any issues, they consult with development engineers to resolve the problems. Additionally, the engineer provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software. The ultimate goal is to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for a company’s software products.
Overall, the Software QA engineer is a critical role that helps ensure that the company’s software products are of high quality, reliable, and meet customer satisfaction.
- Developing and executing test cases and test plans to ensure that software is properly tested and approved based on business requirements.
- Identifying, documenting, and tracking defects and issues in the software and working with developers to resolve them.
- Collaborating with the development team to ensure that testing procedures are integrated with the software development process and are aligned with the company’s overall product quality standards.
- Monitoring and reporting on software quality/testing metrics to ensure that development teams are meeting established goals and objectives.
- Continually improving quality control processes and procedures to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Participating in the development of software products throughout its lifecycle - including design, development, testing, release, maintenance and support.
- Keeping abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and tools related to testing techniques and methods
- Communicating and working with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure that the product is meeting the necessary quality standards.
- You will be responsible for quality assurance of the Mercari app, a marketplace platform with over 20 million monthly active users.
- Implement a mindset where quality assurance is engineering and teams responsibility
- Involved in tasks such as understanding customer issues, developing processes, analyzing data, and creating quality guidelines to assure overall development process quality.
- This role allows you to consider quality from the customer’s perspective and build quality assurance from scratch.
- Shared understanding and belief in our company’s mission and values
- Solid experience in the following areas:
- Testing mobile & web applications, including test design, implementation, optimization and test management.
- Experience in Web/Mobile apps UI testing and/or API testing.
- Creating/programming automated tests, for at least one of the following platforms:
- Experience in effectively resolving issues and enhancing processes within your team.
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving in team environments.
- QA experience within an Agile Scrum-based development process.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience in using tools such as Jetpack Compose, XCUITest, Jest and PlayWright.
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment.
- Experience in web / mobile apps or backend development.
- Experience in test tool selection and its development.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms and services.
- Experience in performance testing, security testing, and internationalization testing.