Merlogi, Inc. is a Mercari Group company established on October 28, 2021, with the mission of “Relaying value far and wide for kinder living.” With our unique data and technology, we aim to provide logistics services kinder to all people involved and to society as a whole. We’re working to expand Mercari Posts and other Mercari touchpoints to more locations and build a package pickup distribution network, creating an even better experience for Mercari’s more than 20 million monthly users.
- Design, develop and test exciting new features iteratively using a data-driven mindset.
- Take full ownership (as a team) of a large domain comprising many codebases impacting millions of Mercari users.
- Learn domain knowledge, technical skills, and industry disciplines with the aim to teach and continuously improve the team as a whole.
- Be on-call for several production systems.
- Shared understanding and belief in our company’s mission and values
- Developing and operating large-scale products
- Software development
- Engineering management
- Team and project management
- Coordinating with multiple stakeholders
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Making technical decisions for a team as a tech lead
- Managing a multicultural team
- Hiring engineers (application screening, interviewing, direct recruiting, event hosting, etc.
- Development and operation using microservices architecture
- Cloud development experience (preferably GCP or AWS)
- Understanding of backend, frontend, mobile application development
- OSS contribution experience / familiar with OSS community