As a mobile engineer, you will work as an iOS professional to promote Mercari’s business and maximize project output.
Mercari’s mobile team is currently working on a major re-architecture of the iOS/Android apps in order to create a structure where they can conduct further large-scale development while maintaining speed and security. The team is also working on various other projects, such as developing new features and improving the UX.
Mobile engineers at Mercari come from many different countries; we hope to unlock the potential of this diverse team in order to make even greater achievements.
- Improving Mercari’s UI/UX
- Improving quality with a focus on stability and performance
- Continuous improvement of the codebase, including the major re-architecture
- Handling updates for the iOS app
- Developing new services and linking them with other services
- Experience developing native iOS apps
- Extensive knowledge in object-oriented software development, MVVM / MVP architecture, multithreading, networking and memory management.
- Experience with continuous improvement of codebases and large-scale team development
- Knowledge of UIKit, standard iOS libraries, and frameworks
- Understanding of UI development
- Experience with/understanding of reactive programming
- Software development experience with Swift at work