About MoveFast LLC
Love Japanese snacks? Love kawaii culture? Want a career centered in otaku culture? Become part of the team at MoveFast!
We share the latest Japanese pop culture through snacks and kawaii merchandise, and we recently launched a new service which lets anyone experience playing authentic Japanese arcade machines online.
We currently cater to subscribers and players in over 103 countries around the world.
Our sites include:
- Meritocracy, hardworking, and data-driven!
- Our company consists of 60% international and 40% Japanese staffs.
- We frequently host social events:
- Game nights (i.e. Mario Kart competition, multiplayer Bomberman, board games)
- Beer pongs and karaoke nights
- Monthly nomikai drinking nights
- Fun activities, i.e. hanami in the spring, BBQ in the summer, yakatabune, bowling, etc.
- Full visa sponsorship (We encourage applicants from abroad to apply as well! You’ll work remotely until your visa can be processed.)
- Japanese Social Insurance, health care, pension plan package included.
- Family benefit package (i.e. wedding bonus and holiday, baby birth bonus and holiday, bereavement leave and condolence benefit, etc).
- 10 days paid holidays.
- 5 day work week (Mon-Fri). Holiday on Sat/Sun and public Japanese holidays.
- Commute fee allowance.
- All-you-can-eat Japanese snacks and drinks (i.e. Kitkat, Pocky, Ramunes)!
Our response to COVID-19
We encourage our developers to work remotely and will reinstate working on-site according to the Japanese government guidance. We regularly monitor our employees’ health status and encourage them to take a rest when feeling unwell. Our workplace is sanitized frequently and we provide masks and necessary sanitary equipment on-site.
We’re still hiring overseas candidates, but anticipate it will take on average 6 months to process the visa. We are encouraging our candidates to work remotely first while your visa is being processed.
About the position
We are looking for a creative designer with up-to-date knowledge to the current design trends, able to come up with fresh design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of design tasks, including graphic design, web, and mobile UI/UX design.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Identify and solve UI/UX problems across all devices
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs and elements (e.g. images, sketches, illustrations)
- Conduct design/layout adjustments based on internal and external feedback
- Work with different teams internally making sure the project is delivered to production quality
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Optimize existing user interface designs
Skills And Qualifications
- Degree in Graphic Arts, Multimedia Arts, or equivalent course required
- Proven work experience as a Graphic, Web. UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects etc)
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, well-organized, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Rapid prototyping / wireframing skills
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with different teams
- Enthusiastic spirit and willingness to learn and grow
- Strong problem solving skills and data-driven thinking
- A keen eye for visual details and accuracy
- MUST have a design portfolio
- Business level Japanese language
- Experience with mobile app design
- Motion graphic skills