We have launched a beta version of “Weave”, our core product that supports optimal inflight decision-making based on “Untangle”, a set of core technologies consisting of ML and AI to unravel the complexity of the navigation environment. We are looking for new members to join our product team in order to increase the pitch of our product development.
As an initial core member of our product development team, this position will focus on the Front-end development of solutions and products that unravel the complexities surrounding airline flight operations and improve the resilience of flight operations.
- Lead the front-end design, development, and operation of “Weave”
- Development of aviation-related business optimization applications for users (pilots and dispatchers) involved in aviation operations
- Development of interfaces to provide a better user experience in collaboration with UI/UX designers and to display the results of calculations of complex and voluminous data on various graphics, charts, and maps
- 3+ years of experience leading the front-end side of software product development.
- Experience developing web applications as a front-end engineer for web applications, with at least one strength in a related area
- Development experience using languages such as Python, React/Next.js, TypeScript, etc.
- Agile/Scrum experience
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- iOS or Android application development experience
Starting from 5 million JPY annually, but is negotiable based on your experience and ability.