A core part of Nanameue's hiring strategy is relocating international developers to Japan, so even if you're not based here yet, they're happy to consider you.
Their team is young, with the average age being 26, and international, with half their development team being non-Japanese, hailing from places such as Thailand, Taiwan, US, and France. Because of their global outlook, the official language is English, and many of their developers do not even speak Japanese.
For intermediate level developers, the annual salary ranges from 4,800,000 to 6,800,000 JPY. For senior level developers, it ranges from 6,800,000 to 9,000,000 JPY.
Additionally, you'll be eligible for a bonus depending on company performance.
- Re-location assistance to help you start your life in Tokyo including airfare to Tokyo and a week's accommodation in an Airbnb while you search for your dream house.
- Any gear you want, such as a Mac Book Pro, a large screen, and a good chair of your choice
- Free snacks, fresh fruits, and drinks
- Free lunch every Tuesday while they hold a company gathering where you can listen to others presentations
- Train fare, or alternatively, if you live near the office, ¥20,000 monthly towards your housing.
- Company will pay for 50% of your new mobile device every year
- They will help pay for books, language courses, fitness memberships, conference tickets, and even paid apps