As an Android developer, you will play an essential role to create values to our users on our communication application platform. There are more than 40M+ downloads of the applications we have developed so you will have fun creating apps and solving challenges that a lot of people love using. Moreover, you will have a chance to help train young junior developers to grow and create even better products. Our team is growing and with high attention to details we can keep pushing out more products and values to our users.
- Develop mobile applications (Android using Java and Kotlin)
- Develop test specs and approach for the application
- Work alongside with the vision and product development process
- Utilizing error management tools such as Fabric to track and fix bugs
- Code reviewing and mentor junior developer
- Contribute creating best practices for the team
- Assist CEO and CTO on application implementation and design
- 3+ years building applications for Android devices using Java and Kotlin
- 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- One Mobile app you can share during the interview which you developed
- Familiar with Agile Development
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Experience with multithreading programming
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Knowledge of iOS/Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Good knowledge with Git version control system
- Knowledge in Reactive Pattern will be plus
- Knowledge in WebRTC Technology
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Objective-C/Swift for iOS experience
- Thai/Japanese language ability
5 to 8 million JPY annually.