As an iOS developer, you will play an essential role to create values to our users on our communication application platform. There are more than 40M+ downloads of the applications we have developed so you will have fun creating apps and solving challenges that a lot of people love using. Moreover, you will have a chance to help train young junior developers to grow and create even better products. Our team is growing and with high attention to details we can keep pushing out more products and values to our users.
- Develop mobile applications (iOS: Objective-C and Swift)
- Develop test specs and approach for the application
- Involve with management and business guy in product development process
- Fix any issues that may arise tracked by error management tools such as Fabric
- Code review and mentor junior developer
- Contribute in creating best practices for the team
- Assist CEO and CTO on application implementation design
- 3 years of object-oriented software development experience
- 4+ years building applications for iOS devices (Able to use both Objective-C and Swift)
- One Mobile app you can share during the interview which you developed
- Familiar with Agile Development
- Experience designing clean and maintainable codebase
- Experience with multithreading programming
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Good knowledge of Git version control system
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Android experience
- Thai/Japanese language ability
7 to 11 million JPY annually.