We are looking for a full time back end engineer with extensive Python experience and good knowledge of backend architecture and structure. Our product’s core technology uses machine learning techniques and therefore most of it is written in Python. For this position you will use machine learning algorithms and modules created by our Machine Learning experts and turn it into production code. You will help structure our code and make it run seamlessly and effectively on AWS servers, use RPC to communicate between components and ensure that computations are performed in a stable and timely way for our system to use.
- Good familiarity with writing, testing and debugging Python code
- Knowledge of RPC techniques and event messaging (RabbitMQ etc.)
- Knowledge of microservices and REST
- Hands on experience with designing complex system interaction
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Japanese language ability, as you’ll need to deal with Japanese data and some Japanese documentation
- Hands on experience with machine learning models in production and common machine learning frameworks
- Usage of code quality tools such as unit tests, integration tests, linting and pull requests
¥7 to 10 million annually.