Our ideal engineer would be an individual who loves to engage with interesting software problems, with an interest in full-stack development and the passion to build and shape the future within a collaborative, community-based environment. We operate a highly agile development approach, giving wide scope to be involved with hands-on system-design, test driven development, deployment and operations.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable & reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, reliability and quality of the KrakenFlex platform
- Contribute to development across the entire stack from the front end down to the infrastructure that the platform runs on
- Contribute to the software engineering culture here at KrakenFlex
- Collaborate regularly with colleagues with many different professional specialities to create innovative solutions that delight our customers and colleagues
- Mentor junior engineers via pairing, design review & code review
- Work as part of a team of engineers, regularly seeking feedback and growing your skills as technical professionals.
- In depth industry experience in software development & design
- Proven experience in one of the following: Typescript, Node.Js
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud providers, and serverless technologies e.g. AWS Lambda, Kinesis, DynamoDB, API Gateway
- A drive to get things done in a collaborative, agile development environment
- A proven ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills