Our app is written in Swift 5, and we’re constantly striving to use the latest technologies and techniques. We use CircleCI to automatically build and distribute the latest version of the app for use internally.
As an iOS Engineer, you won’t be limited to just coding on the app itself, and we welcome people who would like to collaborate on other aspects such as UI/UX design or server side development as well.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Listens to the problems of others and enjoys creating software to solve them
- Has been involved in server side (logic, DB design / operation) or front-end design (UI/UX)
- Has experience working in a team but is also highly self-sufficient and able to manage their own schedule
- Values efficient coding practices and has extensive knowledge of MVC design pattern
- Bonus for those who are interested in healthcare, food and recipes
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development
- Nice to have: Those who have experience building servers, DBs and networks involved in infrastructure construction / operation