One-stop platform to manage your personal investments.
Pafin provides an investment management platform for individual investors in Japan, known as Cryptact Grid. The first service launched on Grid is Japan’s largest service for profit/loss calculation and tax assistance in cryptocurrencies. The second service, Ideabook, in which you can openly share investment ideas, is gaining attention from financial institutions for its possibility.
We communicate internally in English, so no Japanese ability is required. However, due to COVID-19, we are currently looking for candidates already based in Japan.
- The office is 3 minutes walk from Kojimachi station, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
- Our core time is from 10:00 to 16:00 except Wednesdays. You can take a day off on Wednesdays as long as your working hours exceed a minimum requirement.
- Upon onboarding, you can choose your preferred development environment (an OS of your choice, PC, monitor, mouse, etc) within a certain budget.
- Depending on your level of Japanese, you’ll be able to enroll in a Japanese lesson held onsite by inviting a teacher. We regard this as a necessary business skill, thus the lesson is done during business hours, and the firm fully covers the cost. The same would apply to non-native English speakers to take English classes.
- Sick leave during the first six months of employment, accelerated paid leave schedule, additional paid leave for family emergencies and marriage/childbirth.
- A housing rent program after the probation period.
- 10 days of a paid leave after 6 month. 15 days after another year, then the number of days progressively increases each year.
- 3 days of paid leave for sick leave during the first 6 months.
- Congratulatory and bereavement leave, maternity/paternity leave, etc