PayPay is looking for iOS Engineers to work on our payment product to deliver the best payment experience for our customers.
- Work closely with our product team to customize the payment experience
- Prototype new and redesign features
- Focus on UI/UX design principles and product driven development
- Work with an elite and focused team of app developers
- Deep understanding of modern mobile/iOS development
- Strong in Object Oriented design, and Swift
- Experience with the iOS development
- Strong passion for code quality and are not allergic to test cases
- Familiarity with integration of Rest API
- Strong sense of ownership
- At least one mobile app you can show off in the interview
- At least 3 years of professional experience.
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Ability to develop features while conducting unit tests
- Knowledge of performance optimization
- Ability to communicate with product members and other development team in English (Japanese)
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Experience integrating and development payment service
- Experience with CI/CD tool(e.g. Bitrise)
6.5 to 14 million JPY annually.