- Execute Functional and Non-Functional tests. Collect and organize test results for reporting to QA managers.
- Prepare test data, tools, and environment needed for test execution.
- Report found defects, track status of reported defects, and verify fixes.
- Design, create and review test cases based on specifications by closely collaborating with QA managers. Maintain and update test cases.
- Serve as SME (Subject Matter Expert) in responsible areas. Develop and provide domain knowledge to support QA testers and QA managers
- Provide test execution support and advice to QA engineers in the team. Also provide trainings and instructions to newcomers.
- Develop and maintain knowledge base for test executions. Update the guidelines of testing processes, working with QA managers.
- At least 5 years of QA Engineer or QA Leader experience.
- Ability to understand and analyze technical specifications. Experience in designing and creating test cases.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and QA tools, such as ALM, TestRail, TestLink, QASymphony, etc
- Familiar with test automation process and tools, such as Selenium, UFT, Load Runner, etc.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills with attention to detail, Self-driven and proactive, team worker, open-minded, good communication style
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience in testing mobile applications (Android and iOS).
- Experience in using JIRA and Confluence.
- ISTQB or equivalent certificate
- Experience in working under a fast-paced development environment in IT/Web industry (experience of Agile development is a plus).
- Experience in developing the standardization of QA process and methodology, and/or proposing improvement in QA processes
- Experience in proposing and introducing new QA tools in the test process.
- Experience in carrying out projects by collaborating with other teams and external vendor partners.
- Experience in the development or QA of systems in the financial and/or payment sector.
6 to 9 million JPY annually.