Peatix is looking for a Mobile Engineer to join our team. You’ll work with product managers and designers to maintain, implement, and support features for our iOS app.
- Write robust, maintainable code for Peatix’s mobile native apps.
- This role is focussed on the iOS app, but we encourage engineers to work together across platforms.
- Work with backend engineers to design appropriate APIs for the mobile native apps to interact with.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the codebase, as well as refactor and improve it.
- Contribute technical knowledge to conversations about the direction of Peatix’s mobile native apps.
- Review code developed by the mobile native apps team.
- Design and create systems to develop, test, deploy, and monitor code.
- Provide emergency support (service outages, etc.) if required.
- You have experience building native applications for iOS in Swift.
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- You have experience working with Git and/or GitHub.
- You have experience designing and writing tests.
- You’re familiar with Swift development best practices and app architecture patterns.
- You have experience developing Android applications.
- You have experience designing APIs.
- You can communicate in conversational level Japanese or above.