We are looking for a Gameplayer Programmer who is able to prototype, implement and improve enjoyable game features. You will work closely with game designers and artists on systems for larger projects, as well as work in small teams on new game prototypes. Since we are a small company, we are specifically looking for people who are willing to take in new technologies and want to work on different aspects of game development.
- Providing technical solutions to creative requests from other sections
- Work closely with game designers on the implementation of major gameplay features, such as player abilities, character behaviors and combat mechanics
- 2D programming for HUD, menus, etc.
- Collaborate with other sections on prototypes for new features or games
- Develop tools and plugs-ins for designers and artists
- Strong knowledge of C++
- Experience in 3D game development
- Ability to code and architect gameplay mechanics and tools
- Excellent math skills
- Must be able to self-motivate, communicate and collaborate well in a remote work environment
- Capable of quick iteration and feedback loops while working with the team
- Flexibility to work on both bigger titles as well as smaller projects
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Development experience with Unreal Engine 4 and/or 5
- Experience working with any of the current generation of consoles
- Experience with gameplay programming
- Proficiency in creating plugins and tools
- Experience with developing first person shooters or 3D action games
Our annual salary range starts at around ¥4,200,000. However, higher salaries are possible based on the skills and experience of the candidate.