Our Tokyo Engineering team is changing gears to meet the growing needs of our customers - from a handful of robots to hundreds of robots; from a small team to multiple squads. The team works closely with some of the premier enterprise customers in Japan to build state-of-the-art robotics solutions by leveraging rapyuta.io, our cloud robotics platform, and the surrounding ecosystem. The team’s mission is to pioneer scalable, collaborative, and flexible robotics solutions.
- Reviewing and analyzing the system specifications to define test cases
- Creating and maintaining test plans
- Executing test plans in a simulated environment and on hardware
- Defect tracking and generating bug reports
- Preparing test data
- Generating and maintaining test reports
- 1+ years of strong technical experience with hands-on in QA application testing and development/system/platform/integration and testing software and hardware
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field, or combination of equivalent education and experience
- Experience writing, maintaining and executing test cases, both manual and automated
- Expertise in Linux
- Experience with Agile principles and methodologies such as SCRUM
- Experience with version control repositories such as GIT and SVN
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment has a strong sense of personal accountability and contributes beyond job role and responsibilities
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Knowledge of C++, Firmware testing, or Robot simulation, ROS
- ISTQB certification
- Understands the risks involved in a startup
- Japanese language proficiency
- Usage of CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
- Familiarity with hosting technology such as AWS, Azure or GCP.