Our Tokyo Platform team is looking for a robotics software engineer capable of supporting the team to build state-of-the-art scalable autonomous mobile robots. The team works closely with some of the leading Japanese companies to build pioneering robotics solutions by leveraging rapyuta.io, our cloud robotics platform. The team’s mission is to be a market leader in the development of scalable, collaborative, and flexible autonomous robots.
- Collaborating with top-level robotics engineers to build a common stack scalable to many different robots and applications.
- Developing solutions in which robots collaborate with humans and each other to complete complex tasks
- Designing protocols and architecture to support interaction between robots and external components such as elevators, conveyors, and humans.
- Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Robotics, or a similar field of study
- 3+ years experience working with C++ in a production or research environment
- Experience working in a linux/unix based environment
- A strong knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience in ROS, TDD, and CI/CD practices
- Experience with Python
- Participation in robotics clubs or competitions
- Experience with asynchronous programming